Exploration success has led to the discovery and definition of several 100%-owned prospects and deposits including:
- the Company’s flagship and newly discovered, high-grade, near-surface Bayan Khundii gold project;
- Altan Nar - a 5.6 km long, high-grade, near-surface, gold-polymetallic project located 16 kilometres northwest of Bayan Khundii that the Company is actively advancing;
- Altan Arrow – an early-stage, high-grade gold-silver project 3.5 kilometres north of Bayan Khundii;
- Ulaan – a recently optioned copper-gold porphyry prospect adjacent to Bayan Khundii;
- Khuvyn Khar – an early-stage, copper-silver porphyry project with multiple drill targets and significant copper intersections;
- Nomin Tal – a narrow, high-grade copper-gold discovery; and
- Zuun Mod - a large molybdenum-copper porphyry deposit. In addition to the above properties.
- The Company has an Alliance with Teck Resources Limited on regional copper-gold exploration in the prospective Trans Altai region of southwest Mongolia.